Strikes Residential Evictions Logo

Head Office – 01133 229555; Newark – 01636 642868; London – 0207 6137312

Strikes Writ Of Control

Introducing Strikes Writ Of Control, We are able to transfer any County Court Judgement (CCJ) over £600.00 into a High Court Writ of Control for enforcement, as long as the debt is not regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

A High Court Writ of Control is a legal document that allows a creditor to take control of a debtor’s goods in order to recover a debt. The creditor can instruct a enforcement officer to attend the debtor’s premises and take control of goods that can be sold to repay the debt. 

Strikes Property Solutions Gropu Writ Of Control

For a judgement enforcement all you pay is the Court Fee (which is currently £71.00) for obtaining the Writ of Control.

Instructing us is simple – all we need is a copy of the sealed judgment and any further information on the debtor you have, along with an instruction form.

Once we receive the Writ, we issue the debtor with a Notice of Enforcement. If the debtor does not pay, our Enforcement Agents visit the debtor to either collect in full or establish a payment plan and Take Control of Goods.

Our team will then report to you on the progress and advise of the current situation and your options.

All costs are added to the debt and paid by the debtor upon successful recovery of your monies, along with £111.75 costs of execution under the Writ and any interest.

Call us on 0113 3229555 or email for further information or no-obligation advice.

What We Do

Strikes Writ Of Control

Enforcing a High Court Writ of Control involves a series of steps that must be followed to recover the debt owed.

  1. Obtaining the Writ of Control: The first step in enforcing a Writ of Control is to obtain it from the High Court. This requires the creditor to make an application to the court and provide evidence of the debt owed.
  1. Serving the Notice of Enforcement: Once the Writ of Control has been obtained, the creditor must serve a notice of enforcement on the debtor. This notice gives the debtor seven days to either pay the debt in full or make an arrangement to pay.
  1. Taking Control of Goods: If the debtor fails to pay or make an arrangement to pay within seven days, the enforcement agent can visit the debtor’s premises to take control of goods. The agent can take control of goods that belong to the debtor but are not essential for their business or personal use.
  1. Selling the Goods: If the debtor still fails to pay or make an arrangement to pay, the enforcement agent can sell the goods to recover the debt. The goods must be sold at a public auction or in any other manner that is reasonable and likely to achieve the best price.
  1. Paying the Creditor: Once the goods have been sold, the enforcement agent must deduct their fees and expenses before paying the creditor the amount recovered.

Throughout the whole process, our team keep you updated, meaning you have peace of mind that things are progressing as efficiently as possible.

For further information or to instruct us, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01133 229555 or via email,


When instructing Strikes Enforcement Services with your Judgement we offer a completely FREE service

To discuss your situation and for a FREE appraisal of your debt, call us on

0113 322 9555 or email



Scroll to Top
Open chat
Hello 👋
Can we help you?