Strikes High court enforcement
Introducing Strikes High Court Enforcement Services. High court enforcement refers to the process of enforcing a judgment or order of the High Court of England and Wales
There are two type of Writs we deal with – Writs of Possessions and Writs of Control.
Strikes operate High Court Enforcement Service, under the authority of our High Court Enforcement Officer (HCEO), Claire Sandbrook. Advantages of using a HCEO
- Legal authority: High Court Enforcement Officers (HCEOs) have legal authority to enforce judgments and orders issued by the High Court of England and Wales, which gives them more power than other debt recovery methods.
- Faster recovery: HCEOs have the expertise to recover debts quickly and efficiently. They can use various enforcement methods, such as seizing assets and freezing bank accounts, which can speed up the process.
- Higher success rate: HCEOs have a high success rate in recovering debts owed. They have the legal knowledge and experience to navigate the legal system and enforce judgments effectively.
- Cost-effective: HCEOs’ fees are often added to the debt owed, so you don’t have to pay anything upfront. This makes it a cost-effective way to recover debts owed to you.
- Expertise and advice: HCEOs can provide you with advice and support throughout the debt recovery process. They have the expertise to guide you through the legal system and ensure that your debt is recovered efficiently and effectively.
- Peace of mind: Using HCEOs can provide you with peace of mind knowing that your debt will be recovered. They have the legal authority and expertise to enforce judgments and recover debts owed to you.
What We Do
NO COLLECTION - NO FEE SERVICE
We are that confident in our ability we operate, and always will, a No Collection No Fee Service, and absolutely No Subscriptions or monies paid upfront.
This is part of our working commitment to our current and future clients.